Simply download the Central Bank App to get started. Available on iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch® or any Android™ device*, simply search “Central Bank” in.
After a few months of internal testing, the Bank of America app is now live for Windows 10 on PC and Mobile. The store listing for the app officially appeared a few days ago, but it was made available to download today.
This launch release is a return from Bank of America to the Windows Store, as it removed its older app for Windows Phone devices in 2015. Here's a look at its features:
Manage Your Accounts
- Review activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
- View mortgage, auto loan and linked Merrill Edge® and Merrill Lynch® investment account balances
- Set app alerts to be notified of important account and security info
- Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)
- Transfer funds between your Bank of America accounts
- Schedule/edit/cancel payments
- Pay eBills
- Add/Edit Pay To accounts
- Simply take photos of checks to deposit them
- Immediately see the processing deposit in your account
- Find ATMs and financial centers
Special Offers & Deals
- Get cash back with BankAmeriDeals® when you use your eligible Bank of America credit/debit cards
Help Stay Secure
- Change Online ID or Passcode
- If fraudulent activity is suspected on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you so you can call us to verify your transactions and unblock your card
Thanks to everyone for the tips!
Manage Your Bank Accounts and Finances
• Review activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View mortgage, auto loan and other account balances
• Activate or replace credit/debit cards
• Order checks
• Set app alerts to be notified of important account info
Mobile Money Transfer
• Securely send and receive money with Zelle® using a mobile number or email address¹
• Transfer funds between your Bank of America accounts
Mobile Bill Pay
• Schedule/edit/cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add/edit Pay To accounts
Mobile Check Deposit
• Simply take photos of checks to deposit them
• Immediately see the processing deposit in your account²
Erica, your virtual financial assistant³
• Ask Erica to find transactions, pay bills and more
• Get valuable alerts, helpful insights and financial guidance
Contact Us Easily
• Quickly reach a representative for help or questions with your accounts
• Schedule an appointment to meet with a specialist
• Find ATMs and financial centers
Special Offers & Deals
• Get cash back with BankAmeriDeals® when you use your eligible Bank of America credit/debit cards
• Get exclusive credit card offers
Help Stay Secure
• Change Online ID or Passcode
• Set up fingerprint sign-in to securely sign in
• If fraudulent activity is suspected on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you
• With our Mobile Banking Security Guarantee, you’re not liable for fraudulent transactions when reported promptly⁴
See the Online Banking Service Agreement at bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement for more information. Mobile carrier message and data rates may apply.
¹ Transfers require enrollment and must be made from a Bank of America consumer checking or savings account to a domestic bank account or debit card. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or the transfer will be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply.
² Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Other restrictions may apply.
³ Erica only listens or speaks when you tap the microphone and retains interactions to optimize your experience. Erica speaks aloud and hears and responds to all voices, so consider where you interact by voice.
⁴ You’re not liable for fraudulent Mobile Banking transactions when you notify the bank within 60 days of the transaction first appearing on your statement and comply with security responsibilities.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
J.D. Power 2019 Mobile App Certification Program℠ recognition is based on successful completion of an audit and exceeding a customer experience benchmark through a survey of recent servicing interactions. For J.D. Power award information, visit jdpower.com/awards.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2019 Bank of America Corporation